Thank you for all your kind words. I didn't dive head first into a binge... I sat and read all of your blogs. I watched some TV and then played with Baby. By 9 o'clock I was asleep. In fact, I went the complete opposite of bingeing... I didn't eat ANYTHING. I made hubby and the girls a stir fry dinner and I just couldn't eat. I know this is just as bad as bingeing and I know that it will not carry on into today. I had my protein shake this morning, will have my regular snacks, and plan on having a really good dinner tonight.
I have to keep looking up... God will help us in our time of need.
See you Monday.
6 comments:
Yes, He will! I'm glad you've got your chin up... It will be all right!
Keep an eye out for the window - you know the saying "when God closes a door he opens a window."
I prayed last night like I haven't prayed in a long time for you....I'm glad to hear you're eating...it will be important now more than ever to have your strength
Ack. Hang in there kid. Things will turn around!
really sorry that you are going through hard times. we've all been there. control what you can. and give up the rest. try and find peace of mind
Stay strong! I hope the weekend was good! :)
Post a Comment