I am on the verge of another breakdown. Hubby came home and said there was no paycheck. The company is broke.
NO PAYCHECK.... Let me clear this up for you. We have less then $0 in the bank right now. I went grocery shopping this morning and wrote a check, thinking that Hubby's paycheck would be deposited this afternoon. I have insurance to get on my car, our cell phones are on the verge of getting shut off, our electric bill is past due and to top it all off we dont even know if there will be a check next week.
I want to dive into a tub of ice cream. I want to eat all the food I just bought... the good thing is, with no money I cant go out and buy ice cream... and I'm afraid to eat any of the food I just bought because it might need to last us another week. So.. not only am I stressed, but my usual outlet is out of reach and is only stressing me out more.
I just want to cry.
8 comments:
I am sooo sorry. My thoughts are with you. I guess it is time for him to go sign up for the army. It it odd to see your blog entry just now because at 11:30 this morning I lost my job as well - but thankfully I got paid through the end of the month.
Hang in there. You deserve to have positive things in your life. A positive attitude is contagious! Enjoy the weekend! You deserve it!
Oh, my word - I don't even know what to say! I am so, so sorry! many thoughts and prayers coming your way!
Hi...I am new to this blogging world and stumbled onto yours. I just wanted to drop a note of total encouragement! I may be overstepping here...but quickly scanning your blog..I can tell you are a strong determined and positive person!These strengths will help you get thru this very difficult time.
Best of luck!!
ps all your hard work really has inspired me!!
ugh, that is so stressful and I do would be headfirst in a tray of brownies. Hang in there and I hope you get some better news tomorrow.
:) Lisa
Oh my friend, that is just horrible! I am so sorry... I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way!
just wanted to say your in my prayers
so much of this is happening in our
country right now and i can only hope
things get better for everyone. im laid off
and if it wasnt for my sister working in the
office
i probably wouldnt had gotten my unemployment
Good luck hun ★
OMG! That is a stressful moment if I've ever. Sending you lots of hugs and many prayers.
This must really put the Military path in a new light.
Thinking of you!
Post a Comment