This was what has been in my head since the second I woke up. I was starting to believe myself too! Then I jumped on my computer and entered the blog world. It was perfect that the first blog I read was our BLBE2 which was all about not taking Saturday off just because you've been 'good' all week. Yeah, ok. Then I read Run4Change who wrote about body image today, but has a great post about running. Ok, Ok!
So it looks like I will be having my yummy grapefruit for breakfast and then hopping on the tready for another 2 mile run. (as I type this Hubby is rockin' the tready with a 3 mile, 30 min run!) Since it didn't snow last night, I might even take the dogs for a walk this afternoon!
Thanks guys... this is why I love ya!
6 comments:
I've also had the experience lately that whenever I have something on my mind, someone will blog about it and clarify it for me! We're so lucky to have all these wonderful advisors at the click of a mouse!
Enjoy your run! I walked this morning and then cleaned the house for the rest of the day. Am hoping to take hubby for a walk when he gets home from work, but I probably shouldn't hold my breath. He's bound to be tired. But I have a whole basket or ironing to dive into...
I'm very proud of you!! I do want to be a good friend and also make sure you listen to your body, I don't want you to get an injury!
Hope you have a fantastic Saturday!!
Good for you! I can't wait for the motivation to kick in here. I'm only 10 lbs away...from my highest weight. Ugh. :(
LOL, my word verification is "faker!" I'm a fake dieter!!! :)
I have missed you so much the past few months. I am so glad you are able to start blogging again!
Aww, cute puppies!
I'm taking the day off too, same reason- sore, and not enough water yesterday! But we'll be back in action tomorrow! :-)
There's nothing like dog love, is there?
Congratulations for fighting the excuses. The brain talk can be pretty exhausting sometimes, eh?
I, too, get great motivation and inspiration from reading everyone's blogs.
I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment