
Everyone has those jeans tucked in the back of their closet. Those jeans you just couldn't get rid of no matter how fat you got because you remember looking SO good in them... and you always promised yourself you would fit into them one day! Well, I have 3 of those jeans. One size 14, size 11 and size 9.
Yesterday I came across the size 14's while digging for a pair of pants to wear. When I saw them in my hand I did the same thing I always did when I accidentally grabbed one of the skinny jeans, I threw them back into the darkest corner of the closet and kept on digging. Then I realized that I was in a 14 now and that maybe, just maybe, they would fit. I grabbed a chair to stand on and reached into my dark corner. I pulled out all 3 'skinny' jeans. The size 9's I tossed back on the shelf... there was no need to completely depress myself!
I pulled on the 14's. Without sucking it in, they buttoned and zipped. In fact, while showing them off to Hubby he commented on the fact that they are too loose in the legs and butt. TO LOOSE! So I ran back into the closet and tried the size 11's. I distinctly remember the last time I wore these pants..... 10 years ago. It took some sucking in, and they were tight... but they were on! The legs and butt fit perfectly, but the waist really dug in... but I was back into them. Now I know that my hard work is paying off. I am really hoping to wear these jeans on my 31'st birthday!
What about the size 9's? I will wait... I know that trying those on right now would only make me feel like I have 'too much' to lose still. So I will feel good about conquering one pair of jeans and will work on looking good in the next!
On the Food front. Yesterday was 100%. I ate clean all day. I snacked on apples, had baked chicken and broccoli for lunch and a huge chicken salad for dinner. I drank 96 oz of water and ran 1.5 miles. It felt good to be on top of it all for a whole day.
Today is my 'rest' day as far as working out. I still have to work hard to stick to my diet... but I have faith in myself that I will finally stick to the plan and get healthy once and for all! 40 lbs baby... gone!
5 comments:
Hey that's awesome!
I would throw away the 14's as soon as the 11's become comfy. Don't go back!
I can't wait to fit into something smaller... Well done!
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Hello hot momma!! lol I'm so proud of you!! WTG on eating clean yesterday!! You are really going to love the results and how it makes you feel!!!
Have a wonderful day my friend!! You earned this rest day!!
Haven't seen you for awhile. I look forward to your journey updates! Hope you are doing fantastic! Great job!
I've sooo been there in regards to my skinny jeans. Congratulations on getting into your smaller jeans! Feels so good!
I posted a blog entry sometime in and around Oct. or Nov. of last year with pics of all my jeans/cords/dress pants/work out pants and 95% of them no longer fit.
Go Team Lynn!
Post a Comment