
Yesterday was a 5 point day! I ate clean, drank 96 oz of water, took my vitamins, worked out for an hour and was thinking positive the whole time (I think I can, I think I can, I KNOW I can!). It is a very good feeling to have a day like that behind you. Now I know that I can't waste yesterday by screwing up today. Today will be another OP day!
I think I am going to move up my weekly challenge to today. I am right in the middle of my workout week, so it would give me the perfect break from weights. Then tomorrow I can start with my upper body strength training again. So, 5K here I come!!
On a side note, is anyone else tired of seeing a diet commercial every other minute on TV? jeesh.
4 comments:
Well done for being on-plan the whole day!
Fortunately I don't have TV anymore, so I don't get bombarded with rubbish advertising!
I KNEW you could do it girl!!! Right on!!!! I'm so proud of you!
I want you to check out Jillian Michael's podcasts ... go to http://www.kfi640.com/pages/jillian.html. They are really fun and motivating!
Good work missy!
What a great and successful day you had! It always seems easier to stay the course when you've met with success!! Keep it up...you are amazing!
Post a Comment