"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Friday, January 16, 2009


Sometimes we need a little help and if your anything like me you need to see your results. So here are a couple of websites I came across that are free and very helpful!






Both of these sites offer daily weight charts, water tracking and calories burned. Check them out!


Today Hubby is home. This always throws me off. Its not that I don't enjoy him being home during the week.... he is just a really big distraction. I have to try and stay focused and make sure that I get my walk in today.


Yes, I said walk. Today is one of my off days... so I don't train as hard, but I still need to get my body moving. I will get about 45 min on the tready.


I have a very busy weekend ahead of me... so I will catch up with ya'll on Monday for my 2nd BLBE2 weigh in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful :) Have fun with hubby today!

Thanks for sharing the links! Another one I like is www.skinnyr.com - the graph is pretty cool!

Carlos said...

great links...thanks